These are what I call my tier 2 models. They act as sort of a middle ground between my tier 1 models in the products tab and my full customs when It comes to customization options. I can do these with different handle materials, colours, textures, blade finishes, ect. Due to the shear amount of stuff I can do with these you'll need to email me so we can work out exactly what you want done.
- Gen 3 Kwaiken - My take on the tradition Japanese utility knife. These are made in cpm 154cm and come with a katana wrap that's been treated with epoxy to make it solid. Comes with a leather sheath and your choice of compound grind. average price is roughly 420 AUD depending on what you want done.
- Slender - My current friction folder design. These are made to be slim little cutters with a simple mechanism to make cleaning them dead easy. Being a friction folder there is no lock so the pressure of your hand stops it from closing. The standard size for these is with a 85mm blade. But since the design is very easy to scale I can make it whatever length you need. These are made with aeb-l stainless steel and titanium handles and come with a leather pocket slip.Typically these run around 320AUD but of course that depends entirely on what you want done
- Micro Grunt - by far my smallest tier 2 model. These are 95mm overall with a 45mm blade. Being so small they are good to chuck into a pocket or a handbag. These are made from aeb-l stainless steel with a chisel grind to help sharpen such a small knife. These average around 210AUD and come with a kydex sheath
- D6- My go to design for an slim edc fixed blade. The D6 is lightweight, small and very easy to carry for a fixed blade. typically made from 3mm thick aeb-l stainless steel with full height flat grinds its a great performer. I leave the tips on these a little thicker for added strength. size wise these come in at roughly 177mm overall with a 80mm blade. Average price is roughly around the 320 AUD mark depending on handle materials and blade finish
- D9 (coming soon!) - a larger version of the D6. its called the D9 because its the D5 sized up roughly 50%. I'll be making these with all sorts of crazy compound grinds and materials
- Brute - an edc fixed blade with attitude. these little guys are small easy to carry but with plenty of style. I offer then mainly in cpm154 but I also sometimes do them in aeb-l. They also come with all sorts of different grinds and handle materials/finishes. average price is 320AUD